The Lifeguards have authority to deny pool privileges for incompetence as a swimmer, misconduct, abuse of the bathhouse facilities, or any other violations of the pool rules. Any disagreement regarding such actions should be brought to the Board of Directors, not to the Lifeguards.
OUR LIFEGUARDS ARE HIRED AS GUARDS, NOT AS BABYSITTERS
1. Regular pool hours are from 9 AM to 9PM. No swimming unless there is a lifeguard present.
2. Both the Lifeguards and the Pool Committee have the authority to close the pool due to inclement weather or for other unforeseen problems.
3. State law requires that all swimmers must pass through the shower when entering or reentering the pool.
4. State law prohibits smoking in the pool enclosure or bathhouse.
5. State law prohibits food or beverages in the pool enclosure.
6. Absolutely no running, pushing, roughhousing, or other hazardous activities are allowed in the pool area.
7. All swimmers must wear proper swimwear.
8. Unless certified by the Lifeguards as a competent swimmer, any child under seven (7) years of age must be accompanied by an adult or babysitter within the pool enclosure.
9. Parents are responsible for the supervision of all non-swimmers using the pool facilities, except during regular swimming classes.
10. Only children six (6) years of age and younger are allowed in the wading pool. Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children in the wading pool. Children using the wading pool must be directly supervised at all times by a parent, babysitter, Nanny, or sibling over the age of 12. Children using the wading pool are not the responsibility of the Lifeguards.
11. The Guard’s Office is off limits to all the children.
12. Diving Board rules are as follows:
a. All dives and jumps must be off the front of the diving board.
b. Only one person on the diving board at a time.
c. Divers must wait until the area around the diving board is clear before diving.
d. Absolutely no roughhousing, pushing, or fooling around is allowed on or near the diving board.
e. No swimming underneath or hanging from the diving board.
f. No diving in the shallow end of the pool.
g. No sliding down the pool handrails or ladders.
h. No diapers allowed in the big pool.